Re: Happy B DAy! to K

At 05:10 PM 4/29/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Kryten says thanks for  the B-day greeting. Charlie is out at this moment
>getting him some new toys.   (Maybe they will last thru the evening).
>As long as I am typing here,  I  have a question for the  "one" litter folks.
>(Please, Gina, don't have a cow! =-)     Has any of the pups developed any
>ear infections...? Just curious, Ripley has a bit of a yeast infection in her
>right ear...

Have a cow?  Janet!  <LOL> dogs get ear infections...   Did you take Ripley
to the vet?  Did the vet diagnose a yeast infection?

For yeast you can clean the ear with 50% alcohol and 50% vinegar and
usually get it under bay with in a week of daily cleaning.  You can also
get some asodopholious <sp> capsules, break open and about an hour after
you do a good cleaning sprinkle the powder in the ear and this too can
correct the ear issue.

I think if you search the archives you might find a more detailed posting
on ears by me.

Oh and my One litter puppy does not has not or has she had an ear
infection... But I guess she doesn't count???? <smile>

Gina :-)