Re: Eggs

Yes, sigh.. our dear dear Sophie. After she quit trying to kill him, and truly
we spent the entire summer in a semi armed camp with xpens and gates and runs
strung out everywhere around here to keep the two of them apart and to keep the
little guy safe until he began to smell like a boy.. anyhow.. after she decided
to let him live (late August) she's taken him under her wing for a number of
interesting lessons (g)

Deb
Sophie's motto: A dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do.