Re: Little Surprises - from Yanna & Rick

At 09:41 AM 4/15/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello! Yanna & Rick has just sent you a greeting card from Bluemountain.com.
>
>You can pick up your personal message here:
>
>http://www6.bluemountain.com/cards/boxf224826i3/4w7v4c8fyp2hen.html

Aww this one is really cute!  Happy Chic Chic to everyone back!

No news form Bob so I assume SeaJay did not go WD.  It's fairly standard if
you don't get a call you did not win. Bob though will call every Sunday or
Monday with some news...

We are going to play Go Dog Go today!  The weather here is AWESOME!

Gina