From: Gina Heitz <brier@oregonsbest.com>
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Angel Shipman!!! Go!
Date: Sat, Mar 31, 2001, 8:06 PM

Hey All,

Just got off the phone with Perry, Angel went WB for two points today up in AK. :-)))  The major broke by 3 absentees, but we are all still really happy for Team Chezor!  Good job Rebecca!!!  [ Angels handler and the Shipmans long time mentor]  This is 4 points for Angel now I believe.

G check out the page:

>>Some photos of today are available at
http://www.chezor.com/2001-Marshow.htm
 <http://www.chezor.com/2001-Marshow.htm> Perry<<