Re: Happy Birthday

Wow, I almost forgot too!! Rocket received a birthday greeting first
thing this morning. Thank God he did. It is my son Brandon's birthday
also. That is one reason Rocket is special to him. So, I was a "good"
mom and able to say "Happy Birthday" to him when he woke up. Of course,
Brandon wouldn't let me forget. He had a whole list of things we needed
to get today for his birthday. But, at least I didn't look surprised
that today was the day. Rocket got a special bone, and yes, he is also
allowed to have some of Brandon's and his cake and ice cream. One day a
year won't kill him, and I will not give him chocolate. Maybe we will
just let him have ice cream...

                                     Ilene

--
Ilene Cook