Rocket starts field training

Hi all,
 The only good thing that came out of my do show weekend was to meet up
with our clubs field trainer. Rocket is going to start his field
training next month. This hopefully will give him the title of JH
(junior hunter) and than hopefully beyond that to SH (senior hunter). I
will leave the MS (master hunter) to the field bred goldens. We just
want Rocket to show that he can do it all. We plan on an obedience title
also, but this one just sort of fell our way.

                                     Ilene
--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net