Re: Think SeaJay & Skully!

Yes, she was! And she didn't do much worth posting about. I guess I
forgot to ask for chants. Maybe the new people on the list don't realize
that they can still chant for me with SeaJay being shown also. I will
explain. Being I live on the other side of the country, it is safe for
all of you to chant good chants for my dogs as well as Gina's. You see,
I am not competition, so it doesn't matter if I win also!!!

                               Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net