Highly Recommended by Patti Oftedal

Hi,

Patti Oftedal would like you to see this Web page:

Send A Puppy (you are special)
(By Send4Fun)

Click below to see this page and to join the Send4Fun mailing list:
http://www.flowgo.com/rsubf.cfm?id=itycjnssqsShxwoDvaPeimuDptd&l=13&p=196&d=03-16-01

To just visit the recommended page, click here:
http://www.flowgo.com/refer/redir.cfm?page_id=196&d=03-16-01

Patti Oftedal also included this note:
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU ALL.
YOU ALL ARE VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE.
LOVE,
PATTI AND HER BLACK AND GOLD CREW.

We also thought you might be interested in the following SPECIAL offer!

No Credit Checks!  No Credit Turndowns!  No Employment Verification!  Get the credit you deserve!
http://www.flowgo.com/adredir.cfm?ad_id=166&d=03-16-01

The flowgo.com mail referral system is meant to be used exclusively as a way to forward preferred pages to friends.

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: Patti Oftedal
Friend's IP address: 209.112.153.135
Date and Time: 3/16/01 13:23:54 PM Pacific

If you feel this email was sent to you in error, or you do not know the friend you are receiving emails from, please notify us at:

abuse@flowgo.com

If you wish to never receive a referral from a friend, click the link below.

http://www.flowgo.com/nonrecip.cfm?id=itycjnssqsShxwoDvaPeimuDptd