Re: weights

Our vet appt is Tuesday, 10 am. We will post Dasiy's weight and other info.
Daisy must be teething too, her mouth seems to be constantly in an open ready to chew position.
She is very busy and then before we know it she is asleep by the back door.
Talk to you all soon.
Patty

CAJBROOKS@aol.com wrote:

Abbey makes her vet trip in the morning...will keep you posted.  Boy, 11
weeks must be the teething time...BIG TIME!  Been through alot of bones this
week already..Chandler's finger tonight too!

Joyce--