RE: Doggie Day Care

Good post on socialization Gina.  Could you or someone else elaborate on one
aspect of this for me?

What are the guidelines in terms of taking your puppy out in public before
fully immunized?  I remember from reading through the archives that there is
concern about certain diseases, especially parvo if I recall correctly.

There are lots of dogs in our neighborhood.  Is is okay to take Echo for
walks in the neighborhood?  So far we have restricted her to our own
backyard.  We have different people friends come over so she gets used to
new faces, but so far no doggie friends.  We are planning to do puppy
kindergarten at 12 weeks.

Would love references for good kindergarten places in the Beaverton area as
well.

Thanks!

ACE

The Asson Family