OH MY!

HI All,

  I CC Bob Perry on this (SeaJay's new best friend and sergeant road
dad)  Bob if you hit reply your answer will go to this list so if you only
want to reply to me please check the addy...  This list is the list for
Brier dog owners only.  Folks Bob is a busy guy please don't add him to any
lists you have for sending out mass mail.  But if you have a dog you would
like to show he comes highly recommended here....  But no males till SeaJay
is out of the way please... <grin>

Imagine my surprise when chatting with Judy on the phone yesterday, she has
her GR-News already, the dog that SeaJay went RWD to on Saturday was the WD
(winners dog) at the 2000 Specialty!

                                   	Rush Hills Watz Cook'N Good Looke'N

Gina :-)