Re: Abbey news- Answer to amt food GH

Yes, I agree. If a puppy is eating all their kibble each feeding, then
you need to increase it the next feeding. This is the biggest problem my
puppy people have, is when to increase food. An eight week old puppy,
will pick at food for awile. Seems around 9 to 10 weeks, they become
chow hounds and start to gobble the food. It is hard to say exactly when
a puppy will reach this phase, but you need to watch for it. By the time
they are 12 weeks, they will be eating two to three cups a day.

                                 Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net