Re: Earthquake news (OT)

Hi all,

Sorry about the uninformative message
on Weds.  As you probably guessed,
we rode out the quake Weds. with few
problems other than some panic!!!  The
kids were both fine at school.  Macen
said his office 13-stories up swayed for
a while!  Bogey and I were out for a
run and had to sit for a while to ride out
the moving sidewalks!  He had no reaction
to the excitement but our older dog was
upset when we got home.  I thought animals
were supposed to know about earthquakes
before they occurred.  If so, Bo gave no
indication of impending doom!  Gina, are
these dogs siesmically sound?!?

Thanks for asking Gina.  Hope all is well
with all of you and that those beautiful puppies
are bringing lots of joy to their new families.

Take care, Lori

Gina Heitz wrote:

This is all you have to say after the rock and roll yesterday.  I assume
everyone is fine and hope that you didn't have much damage? How did Katie
and Brandon do with the quake?  Bogey and Coco?

Everyone Lori and family live in Renton WA very close to yesterday's quake.

Gina