Ooooopppps!

Well, how embarrassing!  I meant to send the below response to Gina directly &
ended up hitting reply & this hit the entire list!  What a way to
"introduce" myself!  Gina will attest that I am *blonde* (I guess in more
ways than one!)  ;-)

Anyhow, thanks for the intro - Gina!  I will post a *formal* intro to the
list later on today!

Best,

Yanna, Rick & The Golden Menagerie
(Michelob, Austin, Chelsea & Jacob-Riley)
Cave Creek, Arizona

In a message dated 3/2/2001 9:13:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time,