Daisy's first night

Hi all,
Daisy slept all night in her crate by our bed, cried a little but went
right down. Woke up at 7:30 tail wagging ready to go. We have had a few
little accidents, but I caught her soon enough so she could finish it
outside. We played out in the backyard this morning and she is "pooped".
She is sound asleep in her cozy crate and now the other kids are going
for their nap.
She is eating well and has pooped 3 times, no diarrhea either :-))
Thanks again and again Gina, we LOVE our new addition!!!
Jason/Patty