Rockets first wins

Just a small brag for Rocket, who won twenty points towards his UKC
championship yesterday. It was too late to post last night, a very long
day for us and the dogs. Our Scully, took Best Of Breed from the adult
classes, and rung up a total of 60 points. I suspect Rocket will beat
her though, because she is taking a break now to have some pups. Rockets
next show is the end of March. Lets hope to have his championship by
then! Go Rocket!
 Gina, he showed very well, and Brianne does a great job with him. He is
a heck of a free baiter, and behaves him self in the ring. Although in
UKC shows, there is no "bait" allowed, he did at least *think* he was
going to get some.

                                  Ilene

--
Ilene Cook