RE: Bear is home!! (with pics)

He is wonderful and how lovely for all of you! Many, many congratulations :)
I cannot wait for my unknown senior to arrive!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gin Laughery [mailto:gin@pacifier.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 9:53 PM
To: Gina Heitz; brierpups; JOYCE15448@aol.com; R4Goldens@aol.com; Sue
Jones; Nancy Anderson; Lindalia@aol.com; Joan & Jim Musillani; Jackie
McCarthy; Summer Lind; Simon Gretsch; Jasper Lind; RAGofAZ@aol.com
Cc: Katherine Hellberg; MaryLynn Gregson; Kathy Merritt; Sharon Kubik
Subject: Bear is home!! (with pics)

9:30 p.m. - we are home. . . After three weeks of emails, phone calls
and a
lot of dedicated folks working together, Bear is in Astoria.  We picked
Bear
up at the Alaska Cargo Office late this afternoon.  For those of you who
have yet to meet him, he is one sweet boy and so handsome with his dark
red
coat and long legs!  Bear is very gentle and well behaved.  For those of
you
who sent him to us, thank you very much. Bear is a great addition to our
family !  Our cat Spike had already given his seal of approval.  Bill &
Gin