Re: Bear is home!! (with pics)

Hi Bill & Gin,

Simply priceless photos of Buddy BEAR!  I was able to view 3 photo
attachments (were there more?)  I loved the big smile on his face -- he looks
so happy!  I especially loved the picture of BEAR looking lovingly at Gin
(with a rainbow in the background)... now how much more perfect could that
be??!!!

Golden Hugs from Arizona,
Yanna & Rick & The Golden Menagerie
(Michelob, Austin, Chelsea & Jacob-Riley)

In a message dated 2/23/2001 10:51:55 PM US Mountain Standard Time,