A must read! Donna Clar Puppy Mill In WA.

Please go to this site and read this page with in the next few days.  I
believe the story will be gone and this is important info to keep in the
back of your mind. When your walking your puppy and they attract passers by
I know you tell them to call a reputable breeder and some do but some think
they can get a nice puppy for less....  Also as you all know some times
it's hard to find a litter from a reputable breeder.  A few years ago when
Torrey Bailey was first looking for a dog she came to me through her father
in law who works with George.  We had pup's but they were all spoken
for,  Judy's were as well.  Torrey almost bought a dog form this
breeder.  Fortunately she contacted me and I knew this person's name and
reputation.  Also fortunately Judy had a puppy become available  and so
Mulligan became her little girl and now she also has Hogan from the Moon
litter...

http://www.king5.com/detailtopstory.html?StoryID=14381

Also this link looks like it has some useful information worth looking at...

http://www.paws.org/shelter/resources/library/

Gina
who can not sleep...