Re: Pup's & SeaJay

At 06:08 PM 2/16/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Gina,
>  Rocket looks a lot like SeaJay. I was thinking he looked more like the
>Pebwin side of the pedigree. What's up? Who do you think SeaJay looks
>like, Scarlette or his sire??
>
>                              Ilene

Dearest IIene,

I honestly can not pass on an opinion since I have not hardly seen even a
picture of Rocket and you also keep him locked up in the closet when people
come to visit who might be able to tell me what he looks like. <snicker>

Ok Guy's I am picking on IIene here...  I sent her a referral of a very
nice woman that lives in DC who was referred to me and told to wait for a
puppy from me.  However me being such a nice person I told this woman to
visit with IIene since she often goes to Anarbor Michigan which is like 10
minutes from where IIene lives.  So the woman does, and decides yes an
Asoro golden will be her choice.  Do you think IIene showed her
Rocket?  NO!  Can you believe that!  I get a call from the woman telling me
she just adored IIene and her dogs and that she hopes to be able to get a
puppy from IIene's next breeding.  I ask her did she meet my
Rocket?  NO!  So I call IIene, and ask her so what's up with this?  Did she
even mention Rocket?  NO!  What a friend eh?  Never mind that Karin only
had 10 minutes before she had to leave for the airport...  Still she could
have at least whispered his name you know...  Anyway, I thought it was
funny, IIene did too...  Hope you guys can all picture the conversation.

Seriously IIene, SeaJay looks like Scarlette and also his dad, a Sunshine
dog.  But is more Scarlette...

Gina :-)