A Brier Digest: Rescue & One litter

Rescue:

Well tomorrow is the big day for Forrest!  He takes off from AZ and lands
at AK!  Wow what a shock that is gonna be for the little guy.  Burr,,, but
I know warm arms are waiting for him.

  Got a note from Joyce today that he was cleared by the flight surgeon
(vet) today.  They think he is about a year old.  Joyce said he did well on
his car ride and was a way big leaner, just cuddled right into her leg. :-)

Soon as Dan and Mary Ellen have him home and have a picture of him I will
build a page so these photo's can be shared here easily.

  I have not heard as to who Gin and Bill will be expecting or Judy for
that matter,,, yes our Judy is taking a senior. :-)

One Litter:

Today our babies are 5 weeks old!  Hard to believe in three short weeks
they will be starting new lives.  They are getting increasingly playful and
just darn cute!  Still content to just have the space provided to them and
to play nice.  Very quiet litter, you could have people in this house and
they would not know there were 9 puppies in here...  Of course everyone who
comes in has to see them though!   I will get some single shots of them in
a day or two with George's help but for now I am off to bed, I have a
rotten cold.

Fly safe Dear Forrest we will all be thinking of you and waiting to hear
from you too!

Gina