One litter-Up Date-Important

Hi All,

Wanted to let everyone know that Gidget and puppies are doing really
well.  The puppies are all over 2 pounds now and up playing even more,
little tails a wagging...

However, I am going to have to cancel all puppy visits for this
weekend.  Gidget is being way to social and not attending to her duties of
nursing as she should and her breasts are becoming caked with over
production of milk.  This can lead to serious complications for Gidget and
I am sure while you are all disappointed you can understand that quiet is
what is needed here for Gidget.  I will start moving the puppies over to
solid foods  in a few days however Gidget has got to get her milk supply
under control first, if I was to just move the puppies onto food now that
could be disastrous for Gidget.

  This is a little problem yes but I assure you not any reason for alarm or
serious concern.  I am sure part of the problem is me and over feeding
her.  But you know she could say:  Mom, I am full! <smile> that's a GR for
you, no wonder they look like  little pigs when they are born, They are!

Gina

PS don't forget my little rescue endeavor!  HELP! <VBG>