More on Rescue

Ok Guys,

Time to call the troops to order,,, I got this note below today via a list I am on.  The AZ rescue has accepted our (George Judy's and my) offer to house and place some dogs in need.  I need you all to spread the word, we need homes, permanent loving homes for these dogs.  Here is a link to JRG Adoption application that must be filled out by anyone interested no exceptions:  I have no info yet as to what Joyce will be sending our way, ie: sex age ect.. I will mass post that info as it becomes avail.

http://www.briergoldens.com/applicationjrg.htm

 It might be better to use Rag of AZ application from the web site at: http://www.golden-retriever.org/  if your going to do a direct adoption.

  I have offered to house two dogs.  If we can get approved homes before we get a CUR run set up perhaps we can help more than two dogs.  Anyone wanting to help with this in OR/WA can contact me.

Help in any form will be gratefully accepted, as you all know or do now, JRG is not 501 and all expenses come directly out of our pockets.  Adoption fee is $150.00. Sorry to be so short but I have a good idea that this is just the beginning...  Please keep this in mind when contacting me too:

I have a litter of puppies 3 weeks old, and 13 dogs of my own to care for, I will get back to everyone in an order of priority.

Thanks for your help!  Original note below:

Gina
gina@briergoldens.com

> Dear Golden Lovers and Rescuers:
> Rescue a Golden of Arizona needs a little help here. We have taken in
29
> Goldens since January 1st, and yesterday five more came in. Financially,
we
> are holding our own.
> But we need help with intakes and Foster Homes. As you can tell, we
have a
> lot of dedicated Fosters but are about at our limit of available Foster
> Homes. We have never turned a Golden away-and after three years, we don't
> want to start now.
> I have heard there is another Golden Rescue in the Greater Phoenix area
> that has been in business for about six months. I attempted to contact
them
> via their steering committee head, but my letter was returned to me
written
> on "Refused. Return to Sender." Some of you who are familiar with the
> situation, are aware we had four or five members who left on bad terms,
and I
> am told these are the members that have formed the other organization.
You

HREF=""http://www.golden-retriever.org/">