RE: weaning the ONE litter

Gina, thanks for the info on how you will be weaning the new pups.  I look
forward to more info as we go along.

I know that this whole diet thing is probably the biggest issue for us as we
get ready to bring our girl home.  We have begun doing some research and
believe that we will in fact do the raw diet.  We have ordered the books by
Dr. Billinghurst, but haven't got them yet.

I also know that we are counting on the comments that it is not as daunting
a task as it appears to be to the uninitiated.

As we learn more we will no doubt have more questions.  So until then...

ACE

The Asson & Family
Steve, Silvia, Danielle, Kaitlin & ???
Beaverton, Oregon