RE: pup-date-pix

Just wanted to make a comment about Gina's work

I am aware of very few breeders that utilize a list group ... of these Gina
uses this list as a wonderful education tool.  Some breeders use a list
group as a cheering gallery or perhaps to just keep in-touch with puppy
owners.  Gina is continually using the Brier List to pass on her years of
experience and knowledge.

Which brings me to her web updates ... I think that it is marvelous for
present and future puppy owners to be able to observe the Hietz family of
puppies as they mature.  Gina takes this to a new level with her may
updates!

Kudo Kudo Kudo to Gina!

Perry Shipman
Chezor Golden Retrievers
Juneau, Alaska
U-CDX, UCI-INTERNATIONAL & CAN CH Goodtimes Flower Power, Am-Can CDX, Am-Can
TD, CGC "IRIS"
MARINER ACES HIGH AT CHEZOR, TD, CGC "ANGEL"