Welcome All!!!!

Welcome All New Expectant Parents!!!!

This is what I get, don't check mail for a few days and wow 100 plus messages!!!

We are the Jacksons we have Hunter a moon boy, we live in Sandy, OR with our children Austin age 6.98!!! (he insists on that specific number!!!) <smile> Krista age 3 and of course our 4 legged children Sasha (rescue golden) age?? and Hunter 10 months or their about.

We remember the anticipation of waiting for our Hunter.  It about killed us!!!!  We are very happy with our guy and are very lucky to have Gina to help us along the way.  Hang in there!!!  That little baby will come home in the mean time, buy lots of film, nylabones, and a good crate!!!!!

Off we go to play in the snow!!!!  in the backyard, yeah ha we finally have some!!!!   only about an inch but we can manage some snow ball fights with that!!!  Hunter is already been tearing around the yard like a wild man!!!  Quite the surprised look on his face when he went out this morning!!!

Have a great day!
Carol