Newbie Thanks and Virus Update

Title:

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for welcoming us to the list.

Also let you know I made it all the way through the archives (work definitely suffered this week).  I have lots of questions but will ease myself into this.  From my perspective of a new dog owner (soon to be anyway) it seems we have a lot of knowledgeable, friendly, committed people and I for one am glad of it.

In case anyone was still worried about the virus thing - dont be.  Only two messages had a virus and both of those have been cleaned - thanks Leigh - so don't worry if you are cruisin the archives.

ACE

The Asson & Family
Steve, Silvia, Danielle, Kaitlin & (???)
Beaverton, Oregon
steve@velatech.com