Re: Expectant Father Joins List

Ok, ok, a new Rocket picture. We have tried. We got some good pictures
of him being bad, so we told Gina not to post them. We tried to take
some on the grooming table, and he got real bad light reflex in the
eyes. They were all terrible. We need to update his web page and got
some new film. We want to groom him first and them take some more
photos. So, hold tight. I will anounce when they are up. Gina and I are
going to put links on Ember's and Rocket's pages to each other, so I got
to get it going! In the mean time, I got a great head shot, but it was
snowing, and darn if the photo didn't get white thingys all in it! Hear
is one that we put on the site till we get better ones.
http://asoros.tripod.com/rocket.html

                                 Ilene