Re: About food.

Title: Re: About food.

I got my "Give Your Dog a Bone" book.  In Valdez is not easy to get good deals on meat.
I bought 7# of raw bones yesterday I paid $1.49 per pound.
Anyhow, any suggestions? I'm here to listen.  Thanks.

Hi Patti,

Yikes... that's a high price! I bet you about fainted.

What bones did you wind up getting? Did you find a wholesale meat place there or are you having to go to the grocery or the butcher for them? Maybe I should ask my meat source (C & J Tender Meat) if they ship to Valdez? Let us know what you found down there ok?

Linda Shipman called C & J's about shipping and whoa boy the price was awful but she's in Juneau so maybe it wouldn't be so bad if shipped over the pass to Valdez? Lot's of questions today eh? lol!
Debs