Re: Blood works-BARF

At 08:53 AM 1/9/01 -0900, you wrote:
>You're way ahead of me today, lol. I just emailed the study requirements
>to our
>vet and will print a copy of your post to take to her (we have class
>together on
>Fridays) I am definitely going to participate! Thanks for the heads up!
>How's that Ember girl doing?
>Debs

Deb,

Glad my early reading was able to be of a help to you . :-)  Ember is doing
fine but she is pissed off big time right now...  I can hear her from here
just having a tissy fit.  She is in the grooming room in an ex pen and *I*
left the room, *I* am not allowed to do that don't you know!  <smile>  She
had a chicken back for breakfast this morning. :-)  She has most certainly
woken up, she thinks she needs to help George get dressed in the
mornings.  Yesterday she ran off with his cell phone from his pocket.  I
think maybe she wanted to call her other mom IIene.  She also helped him
tie his shoes.  This morning she didn't like the shirt he picked out so she
drug it into the laundry room.  Also last night had his whole toe of his
steel toed boot in her jaws. <grin>  We just love her!!!

Babies are 9 days old can you fathom that already!!!  All doing great,
weight gains are right on target and Gidget is what we call in breeding a
SUPER mom.  I hardly know my pup's poop...  She is being a wonderful
mom.  Starting to spend a bit of time away from the box now too.

Back to work,

Gina