Re: A passing at Brier

asorosgd@ameritech.net writes:

<< I am so sorry for this loss Gina. All I can say is that you have earned
 another arce in Heaven for all you did for this old Cocker. You have to
 be the most tender hearted dog person I know, and please find comfort in
 knowing that even if the first part of her life wasn't the best, it sure
 changed when she came to you!

I didn't know Brandy, but Ilene's comment is spot on. I also believe you,
Gina, to be the most tender hearted dog person I know.  So sorry...you will
miss her.  Carolyn