Re: Ember pictures...

I am very pleased! Just that she has the opportunity to be more living
with Gina. I am a breeder, and I do it to breed wonderful pets for
people. But, as a breeder, it is also thrilling to know that Ember will
carry on a pedigree, that was very planned out, through Gina. Her
pedigree is one of those old ones almost gone from this planet, and Gina
can bring it back to life. This thrills me, the stud owner, and I think
and hope Gina!! And, most of all, I am thrilled that she made it safe
and sound.

                                  Ilene

--
Ilene Cook