My 2 cents on 1

jrbrooks@mercury.cor.epa.gov writes:

<< > Brier's One Singular Sensation
 > Brier's Once In A Lifetime ( we have a Brier's Once In A Life Tyme our Meg
 > so spelling would have to be diffrent... )
 > Brier's One of a Kind
 > Brier's One More Time
 > Brier's One Two Three

 Brier's One fish, two fish, Red fish, Blue fish
 Brier's One more for the Road
 Brier's Once upon a Time
 Brier's One More Wish
 Brier's One More Chance
 Brier's Once in a Blue Moon
 Brier's Once in a While
 Brier's One a day

Brier's One, Two Buckle My Shoe
Brier's Just One of Those Things
Brier's One Night Stand
Brier's One Track Mind
Brier's One Upmanship
Brier's One-way (Something or other)
Brier's One Flew Over the Kookoo's Nest
Brier's One Potato
Brier's One Mint Julep (was the cause of it all)
Brier's Once Around The Block
Brier's My One And Only
Brier's One And Only Love

Gosh, once you get started, it's hard to stop.  Thanks, Gina, for the input
on RR's weight and size.  She still seems like a little puppy to me.  Maybe
that has more to do with her happy go lucky disposition than her actual
height and weight.  Carolyn