Re: Jester thoughts-was check in

At 03:45 PM 1/5/01 -0900, you wrote:
>Jester is at 68 pounds and doesn't seem to be growing much more--I think
>he was 65 or so when he was neutered around thanksgiving.  he is pretty
>tall though!  does not look chunky and I think looks pretty "lean and mean."
>troy
Well look I flushed Troy out! <grin>  Hey Troy next time you are over to
Deb's remind her/ask her to show you how to measure him and you guys no
Fudging...  Measure them both please I would like to know.

I think he looks awesome but you know my opinion really doesn't count being
his granny...

Yes IIene I am leaving soon!

Gina :-)
5:20 and counting to 8:08 PM...