Re: Jester thoughts-was check in

At 02:08 PM 1/5/01 -0900, you wrote:

>Just wanted to 'weigh' in (groan, bad pun) in defense of the Jester-man
>since I
>saw him not all that long ago. He is in extremely good weight and hard as
>a rock
>Gina. I would say he's no more than 60lbs at this point. While he may be tall,
>his coat is simply luxurious to feel and it's obvious he is the light of
>Troy's
>life.
>Debs

Wow only 60 pounds, are they feeding him! <LOL>

  Guys, I saw a picture of Boomer standing next to Jester and I would say
Jester has 6 inches on Boomer.  Either Boomer is really small and Judy
should refund Deb for the undersized dog or Jester is a tall boy!  Troy
knows I am only kidding and that I adore Jester too!  Honestly he is a
striking looking dog, and my cup of tea, just a bit big! <smile>  He looks
just like SeaJay's father.  Color and all!