Checking in

Hi All,

It's been a hectic day, sorry for not posting that the puppies are all WELL
according to the vet and Gidget is "out standing".  Gee does this make her
an Outstanding Dam? <smile>  OD/OS are awards bestowed on dams and sires by
the GRCA for great production.  I think personally both SeaJay and Gidget
did an outstanding job here...

We have once again covered every color of the rainbow with coat
colors.  From very pale (like Jester) to very dark not quite as dark as
Scarlette but we do have a darkie in the group.  The palest puppy is a
female and yes you guessed it the darkest also being a female.

Off to get some much needed rest, I have yet to "sleep"

Gina :-)