Research Associate Professor; Flux Research Group, University of Utah
- Weibin Sun (PhD, graduated 2014) Working at Googlet
- Xing Lin (PhD, graduated 2015) Works in NetApp’s Advanced Technology Group
- Cody Cutler, BS with thesis, graduated spring 2012, PhD student at MIT
- Fabien Hermenier, post-doc through 2011, professor in OASIS team at Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis
- Srikanth Chikkulapelly, MS with thesis, defended fall 2011, software engineer at Amazon
- Raghuveer Pullakandam, MS with thesis, defended fall 2011, software engineer at Adobe
- Nikhil Mishrikoti (MS with project, graduated spring 2013) Worked on a framework for analysis of performance and interference in virtual machines, software engineer at Cisco
- Srikanth Raju (MS with project, graduated summer 2013) Worked on portability of virtual machine images across VM (and physical host) providers, software engineer at Coverity
- Yathindra Dev (MS with project, graduated summer 2013) Worked on a capability system for Xen, software engineer at NetApp.
- Srikanth Manikarnike, (MS with thesis graduated 2014) Working on improving the realism of network emulation by extending the range of behaviors that emulators can accurately reproduce.
- Matt Strum (BS/MS with thesis, graduated summer 2013) Worked on service abstractions and management in open access networks, software engineer at Amazon.
- Jared Rose (BS/MS with project, graduated Fall 2012) Working on a secure, anonymous file transfer system.