Re: [xsmith-dev] WebAssembly fuzzer

I feel I should point out that the JS fuzzer hasn't really been
tested.  We haven't set up a Javascript fuzzing environment yet, and
we haven't run a lot of the generated programs.  So it may spit out
syntax errors or something still that we haven't noticed.  That said,
it should be close.  If there are serious bugs in code generation
(aside from any bugs that may be in the Xsmith library) they are
likely in the printer.

I would like to get some setup scripts and harness configuration to
fuzz Javascript soon, but if left to me I'm not sure when I'll do that
vs other things I'm working on.