Re: [Testbed-admins] Frisbee Linux

On your boss node, look in /usr/testbed/log/tmcd.log and see if the server
ever saw the loadinfo request.  If not, look on the client to see who it
is trying to contact by running "tmcc bossinfo".

If it is talking to boss but just not getting back any info, then the DB
state may be wrong.  The easiest way to "fix" that is to put the node in
an experiment (if it isn't already) and then "nfree" it so that it goes
through the full reload cycle.

E.g., if the node is currently in "hwdown" or "reloading" then just do:

      nfree emulab-ops hwdown pcXXX, or
      nfree emulab-ops reloading pcXXX

If the node is currently free, first do:

      wap sched_reserve emulab-ops hwdown pcXXX

and then nfree it.