[Testbed-admins] Nodes always boot 'Linux new Node MFS'

Hello everybody,

We just got new nodes and we want to add them to our platform. In theory, they are of the same type as the ones we had before with the difference that these ones have 4 ethernet interfaces. When we try add them to the platform, the boot 'New Node Linux MFS' as expected, then we add them to the testbed and they boot 'New Node Linux MFS' again without going to MFS to be then freed. I checked into the new_nodes and nodes tables and noticed no difference between an old node and the new ones.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Miguel