[Testbed-admins] Nodes down

Hello again.

I am now having a new issue. After booting nodes and adding them to the testbed, they are added to the 'hwdown' experiment as expected. I then release them with the command 'nfree emulab-ops hwdown pc1 pc2 pc3', Sofar so good.

At this point the nodes in the emulab web interface never mode to "UP" state

The node control center says:
ID Name   Type (Class)   Up? PID   EID   Default OSID
pc1 pc1 inspireBlade (pc) down emulab-ops reloading FREEBSD-MFS

The node page for pc1 says:
Node ID:   pc1
Virtual Name: pc1
Project: emulab-ops
Experiment: reloading
Node Type: inspireBlade
Def Boot OS: FREEBSD-MFS
EventState: ISUP (2010-06-09 21:11:33)
Operating Mode: PXEFBSD (2010-06-09 21:10:47)
AllocState: FREE_DIRTY (2070-01-01 00:00:00)

The 'reloading' experiment page says:
Node ID  Name Type Default OSID Node Status
pc1 pc1   inspireBlade FREEBSD-MFS down

It seems to be in a weird state and I find it odd that the experiment page and node control page both say down but the EventState in the node page says 'ISUP'

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Chris

--
Chris Benninger
University of Victoria, Computer Science