Re: [Testbed-admins] weird node type display after upgrade

Yeah, I would not worry about it until you actually have some nodes in
there to display - it's quite possible that the query will return
nothing if there are no nodes, even if there are some types defined.

Thus spake Cheng Cui on Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 03:46:45PM -0500: