Re: [Testbed-admins] Changing Mailing List E-Mail Address

> How would I go about changing the e-mail address associated with my
> membership in these mailing lists? I figured it was through the
> Profile on emulab.net, but that does not give me the ability to
> change my account address.

Do you mean UML Emulab or Utah Emulab? Either way, you have to be in
red dot mode to change email addresses (ie: only administrators can
change emails for users, since this is the primary mechanism by which
we ensure people are who they say they are).

So, if you mean Utah Emulab, send email to testbed-ops@flux.utah.edu
and one of us will take care of it.

Lbs