Re: [Testbed-admins] Cookies & Emulab

Well i have seen such a situation if you use the same browser session to access Utah's emulab and you local emulab site. The clean way i used was to to use two different browsers for accessing each emulab site..

cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking  Phone  : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building       Fax    : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 202         E-mail : nasir@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495        Web    : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

                        University of Kentucky