[Testbed-admins] Problem after creating nodes

Hello all,

I have successfully Created nodes but after hitting 'Create' they do not boot to the new image. No change is observed in them. (So I guess something is wrong with frisbee)

However, I could manually make them to boot from /tftpboot/freebsd by using the 'Interactive mode' in the booting process by doing a:

loader:/tftpboot/freebsd

After this, the node boots successfully and now its hostname is:

pc1.reloading.emulab-ops.primessf.net       (which I think is correct at this stage)

By doing this I think I bypassed frisbee and something maybe wrong. Now my node is in the 'Reloading' experiment under emulab-ops.

My questions are:

-  what could be missing so that nodes do not boot into the Frisbee MFS to later reboot and sit in the bootloader?
- By doing the 'loader:/tftpboot/freebsd' command in the booting process am I bypassing something so that I will have problems in the
 future?
- Is this node that booted from 'loader:/tftpboot/freebsd' ready to be used for an experiment? what is missing?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Miguel