[Testbed-admins] Problem Customizing generic images

Hello,

I added a new node into Emulab by hitting 'Create' in the 'Add Testbed Nodes' page. Also, I freed this node already by running the

nfree emulab-ops hwdown pc1

All this was performed with the MFSs files that were extracted at /tftpboot, until then I DID NOT USE the images that should be extracted at /usr/testbed/images. Is this ok?

I also noticed that when this node boots it is trying to boot from:

/tftpboot/freebsd.newnode.

Is this ok? I think it should be booting now from /tftpboot/freebsd

After doing this I noticed this node was put in the emulab-ops's 'reloading' experiment.

Now, I am customizing the generic image but I got the following error:

"/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "liblthread.so.3" not found, required by "imageunzip""

Any thoughts?

Miguel

--
PhD student