Re: [Testbed-admins] Getting/Customising Windows Emulab images?

[Note changed CC, I'm sure many are interested in this]

Unfortunately, due to Microsoft licensing, we can't give you our Windows
image to run on your site, like we can with all of the others.

However, assuming you have a suitable Windows license, you can make your
own from scratch. I must warn you, it's a fairly difficult process; only
a few other sites have done it, though it's very well documented. See
tmcd/cygwinxp/xpimage-notes.txt in the source for instructions.

Thanks for the reply, I'm going to see how strong the need is here
before proceeding - I'm wary of things that you guys consider difficult
:)

--
Pat Gunn
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~pgunn/