Re: [Testbed-admins] Nodes stuck in reloading thinking its a newnode

Thus spake Adit Ranadive on Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 04:38:38PM -0500:
> I have a weird problem with a node which is booting into the
> freebsd.newnode mfs even after adding the node
> to the database. After the node is added to the DB I nfree from hwdown
> but looks like it is stuck in reloading
> and tries to check in as a new node.

If it tries to check in as a new node, this probably means that it's not
in the dhcp.conf file on boss, at least not properly. I would check to
make sure it's in there, and that the MAC address in that file matches
the actual control interface.