Re: [Testbed-admins] Emulab GUI Editor

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 04:56:07PM -0800, Timothy Ficarra wrote:
> Unfortunately, I never figured out what was causing it. We suffered a hardware failure before I could figure it out, and the new install hasn't presented the same problem.

Jonathan, is your sslxmlrpc server running on boss?  Anything in its logfiles
(/usr/testbed/log/sslxmlrpc.log and /usr/testbed/log/sslxmlrpc_server.log)?  Do
the RPCSERVER and RPCPORT variables at the top of
/usr/testbed/www/xmlrpcpipe.php3 look sane (and can you connect to the
addr/port specified with something like the `nc' util)?

If Timothy's problems aren't occurring, then this seems unlikely to be a
problem with the java applet itself.