Re: [Testbed-admins] Limit on number of VNodex

Are you wanting to put 100 xen nodes onto one node? Or, say, 5 xen nodes
each onto 20 physical nodes?

There are no limits on how many nodes you put into one experiment,
though we may have the number of virt hosts on a *single* physical host
somwehre...

Thus spake Rajesh Gangam on Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 02:26:37PM -0500: